Monday, December 05, 2005

Did the world really change?

I bet most of the ppl would say that college days are their best days...And yes, mine too...they were one of the best phases in my life and why not? We had all the fun, studied only before the exams, had nerve breaking tensions before the results, were elated when all of us in the gang passed, ate out of the hostel regularly, bunked classes and watched movies and that any normal college-goer would do. But then I've had the privilege of knowing the current college-goers and yes the style has definitely changed.. Those were the days when we used to sit and chat for hours, play antakshari and generally gossip. But now, public is busy surfing the net and chatting. If U see any blog site dont be amazed if U find roommates chatting via a blog site While we used to go all the way to Hanumakonda and get a few songs recorded in cassettes and harassed the person there for some really old songs, now ppl are busy exchanging and seeing DVDs on their own personal laptops. Sometimes I really wonder if it was only 5 years back that I graduated, is that really that long?? Do I by chance belong to the bygone era? Whatever it is I really hope these guys at college are really having fun. Though it may sound cliched,those are the best days in one's life, so live life to the fullest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home