Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Home after home - My LH



















The day I entered this place and my parents left me there I cried...and the day I had to leave this place, all my friends and the cozy world that we've built there I cried again!
My LH, ladies hostel in REC, Warangal. Wow...what a place that was!!!! Under the roof (or the one that it didnt have) of this place, we had some of our best times in the world.

The ragging session that we attended...all standing in a "semi-circle" and then in the "center of gravity" of a block when we were giving our intro.

The scintilla that we let our hairs down for the first time...and the fun we've had!!

The freshers and the farewell parties that we had...

The mess that we went to...where we ate for 10 mins but sat down for hours togther

The phone calls we attended and the "calls" we attended from the guys waiting outside...

The exam tensions...results tensions...the happy and the sad times...

The avvas and saarus of the place...

The friends we made for a life-time....

I am sure everybody has got some great memories of this place...and it is still making people staying there alive!!

This is one place I would love to go back ...

Sirisha. P
CB 207

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home