Thursday, August 03, 2006

After a long long long long time

Yeah its really really long time since I've literally fallen for a song. Long long ago, when we were in REC, during the first year...there was this movie called Maachis. The songs of the movie were a craze amongst a close group of friends. We used to play them non-stop (even if there was a power-cut using batteries!!).
Then there was Zakhm which had a similar effect. Some of us at college were so very addicted to those songs that even today if I hear to one line of any of those songs,it brings back a flood of memories.
And I am bound to have a heavy-heart for the rest of the day...remembering those good old days...

I am not a songs person at office, I somehow don't like the idea of listening to songs with headphones....but I was so very addicted to these Omkara songs, that I put them on a continuous loop and listened to them all day looonng..

And looks like I'm going to be in love with these songs for a life time....

1 Comments:

Blogger Vidhya Rajesh said...

You are right ne !! They are too good... after a long time some wonderful songs - the last time I like hindi movie songs was "Fanaa" - mostly because of the beautiful lyrics.
I loved 'O Saathi Re' .. esp the 'Tere meri atti patti ..." part .. Wish we could listen to these songs playing on the taperecorder of the LH while sitting on the CB wall na ?

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home