Friday, September 08, 2006

And then..

the unthinkable happened...I found my phone again (after almost 24 hrs!!!)

Yes today morning I tried calling my phone again and it still rang...Now if someone stole the phone, wouldn't they just throw away my SIM by now...so that kind of propelled me (and one of my colleague's push) to go back to the showroom I visited yesterday...
I went there and asked the person-in-charge...
Me: Did U happen to see any Samsung phone here. I might have lost it yesterday.
She: No, nothing that I know of.
Me: I don't think I'll find it, but still...it seems to be ringing...so can U check with anyone from yesterday's staff please
She: Ok..
Goes, checks with the cashier and comes back and gives me the phone...

What do I do in return...?Give a million dollar smile and walk away with my phone!! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Vidhya Rajesh said...

Hey! Congrats!

9:38 PM  
Blogger My Thoughts said...

Thanks!!!! It sure was a relief and a pleasant surprise :)

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home