Monday, December 04, 2006

I wish...

....I were at home right now, not bothered with the timelines and deadlines at office
....It was my birthday today, I got so so influenced by Vidhya's blog
....I could go back to India and spend some time with my parents...
....I could go back and relive those college days..ofcourse minus the exams..
....I could afford to buy that Sony vaio yesterday...or maybe not think twice abt buying something that's so dreadfully costly..
....there were no traffic jams in the world..
....dhriti had never fallen ill...

I hope...
..Dhriti is never sick again..
...Shiva has a good time at work..and doesnt get stressed out..
...i'd be able to share a good rapport with my relatives once I'm back in India
...my father stays fit for a long time to come...he still needs to see dhriti and play with her
...my brother settles down well...he deserves it and he's been working hard on being a good doctor all these years..
...we'd have enough money to donate and lend to people in need

And there are loads of other things like this...but yes essentially looks like I've gone mad and not fit to work anymore!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vidhya Rajesh said...

Ah! wishes and hopes ... If only they would all come true .. hope most of your wishes and hopes come true dear !! ....
The last one is so noble and nice.

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home