Thursday, June 21, 2007

Has it really been 4 years..?

we celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary over the last weekend...and it's been like..is it really 4 years already..???

So...what did we do for our 4th wedding anniversary...we went to Ooty...had lots of rest...did some basic sight-seeing, read a few novels, watched TV like a maniac...and ofcourse missed Dhriti terribly...(yeah we left her @ home...)

And some ways in which I changed over the past years...
I dont get to watch as many movies as we used to...sometime back
I dont get to read as many novels as I used to...
I've become more sober!!!!! :))
I've developed a slightly "telangana accent" :)

Here's to many more years to come...and lots of fun.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Vidhya Rajesh said...

hey! belated anniversary wishes! I should have remembered your anniversary date - 16th kadha ? It is rajesh's bday too ...
WOW! 4 years ... antha time asalu antha thontharaga ela velipoyindho kadha ?
Nice way to celeberate the anniversary! ... Pass on my wishes to Shiva also :)

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home