Tuesday, April 03, 2007

A new beginning???

Is it always really that painful and time consuming to settle down in a new place...and the new place is none other than "home". I really don't know but ever since we've shifted base to India which is more than 2 weeks now, I've been having a dreadful time.

The kind of effort that goes into setting up a new house from scratch is overwhelming, the options to choose from, the kind of money that gets spent and the hours spent deciding on what to buy are so so so time consuming and yeah don't even get me started on the "place" to find the right things and the traffic while reaching THAT place.

Oh my god...seriously did India change so drastically, it no longer looks like the Hyderabad that I stayed 4 years back. So crowded, so full of people and their vehicles, so noisy, so stylish (this needs a totally separate post!)
I somehow have the feeling that these people are too much into themselves, caught-up with their own work, house and family, no time to spare for others!

Maybe I am little bit on the edge now, need time to settle down and all that, maybe then my way of looking at things will also change and I'll have a better perspective, a better way to go about my life.

But till then....it's a "sulking me" and a "cribbing me" all the way!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vidhya Rajesh said...

Hey! great to know that you are "Back"... Gosh! you are scaring me Sirisha .... every day - almost every day we talk rather debate on this "going back"/"Staying here" .... few of the reasons we are scared going back is what you have written ...
but then again , maybe it is just the settling phase .... you should be fine soon i think ... Keep posting stuff - i would love to read them...

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home