Thursday, December 14, 2006

Going the family way

One of my colleagues is getting married today...and I wish I were there right now...
there are just too many marriages that I missed out...marriages of my best friends...relatives..

I was never really all that excited when i was a kid to attend marriages..maybe thats got to do with the fact that there were too many relatives all keen on asking how you have been studying!!

How I wanted to grow-up...not care about the studies and enjoy the marriages...Aps and Suneetha's marriages were one that I'll never forget (Never mind the fact that i cant seem to recollect the exact date...thats another story all together)
Both these decided to get married on the same day...one in the day @ Hyd and one in the night @ Vja...and this was when we were just out of college...so we were all still closely knit, in-contact and all that stuff...
so we had this special bus to take us from Hyd to Vja just after the marriage got over
Since I stay @ Vja...all of us landed at our house and somehow it looked as if we were having a marriage @ our place...

These were the only friends marriages that I attended...and then Sunnu's marriage in Nellore...
I wish I could have attended the rest...

2 Comments:

Blogger Vidhya Rajesh said...

Ah! yes I remember appu's wedding and sunnu's just too well :) ....
We had a looong talk at sunnu's wedding - am not sure if you remember - it was a nice one :)

2:17 AM  
Blogger My Thoughts said...

Yeah...remember !!

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home