Wednesday, February 28, 2007

For some more time...

I am still in KL and will be here till atleast 2 more weeks. after that ...?? Yes...back to india..."for good".
I don't know what's in store...?But after all it's INDIA...its HOME...and what can go wrong with that??!!

And my "dream schedule" for a day will be:
Wake up @ 6.30AM
Squeeze fresh fruit juice...and enjoy that
Read newspaper...both English and Telugu till about 7.30 (Yeah...I'll need that much time to cover the movie section in both the papers!)
Get Dhriti to brush,eat something...and get her ready...
Get ready for office
Drop Dhriti at a play-school @ 9 AM
Reach office by 9.30AM
Work, eat,work, eat, drink something (Yes in that order!)
Reach home by 7PM
Don't know what to do till 10PM (No, surely not watch TV serials!)
Finish dinner and off to bed by 10.30PM

Looks so fab!! Hopefully I get to do that...will keep you posted :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Vidhya Rajesh said...

WOW! That is a nice schedule! Telusa it is ages since i even read a newspaper. Not that I am an avid 'NEWS' reader, but yes I miss flipping those glossy papers of gossip , the crossword and those cartoon sections !

SIGH! India definitely has its own charms ..

10:18 PM  
Blogger My Thoughts said...

Yeah that's it flipping those pages...thats what makes it soooo appealing..!

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home