Wednesday, July 04, 2007

A few thoughts....

--Why doesn't that lump on Dhriti's neck go away....why need a surgeon also to check her. Cant wait till I get to that hospital and get this over...I am not simply scared...I am shit scared...:(

--How to keep yourself occupied every day...every single day...?

--Can a person really become so lame and helpless if there is no means to travel...??

--I have a 100 things to do, all the time in the world to do them, but somehow things dont get going...why...??

--Can't I get something, anything noteworthy to do? I guess I should be asking for it first right, why can't I simply go and ask..? But then why should I?

--Photoshop is so much fun :)

--Someone's offering a crore (cool!!) for a good screenplay. Should I get enrolled in a workshop and learn script writing and screenplay...sounds better and interesting than a MBA :))

--Learning new things is always fun as long as you understand and get to implement it!!

--When can we actually earn "enough" and not bother about the EMIs' and the expenses...??

2 Comments:

Blogger Vidhya Rajesh said...

i second you on the 2nd and the last thought.... what happened to dhriti? hope it is nothing serious.

9:14 AM  
Blogger My Thoughts said...

Hey Vidhya...Nothing serious...but initially we didn't (and doctors) also didnt know what it was...could have been .anything and that scared us the most...as of now...it seems to be okay...nothing major...

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home