Saturday, August 11, 2007

Doesn't everything really come in a full circle??

Yeah...it seems so very true...here I am back in Detroit airport....
Yeah I would have surely appreciated if this was earlier...maybe a week earlier as originally planned...
but come to think of it...I am not complaining...
I mean...I would have missed that chance to catch-up with Aps and Putchu...I would have missed that chance of feeling excited about gifting...giving friends surprises....and so much more...
The weekends that I spent at Birmingham & Chicago were definetely the highlights of the trip....
It was a pleasure to realise that there was no silences...and space fillers....and we were able to actually start off where we left about 7 years ago...

It really feels great...almost like a sin to have such good friends....
Thanks everybody....for the great trip...for all your phone calls....for all your support...for all your tips abt cooking in an oven (really appreciate this!!!!)

And I hope and wish and pray I don't miss any more flights and reach "home sweet home" safely and sooooooooon...

Okay......here I comeeeeeeeeee............

2 Comments:

Blogger Vidhya Rajesh said...

Hey! It was a great pleasure talking to you. I am so thankful that you called me - not many people take the effort and thought to do that.

11:15 PM  
Blogger hamsini said...

Sirisha, I missed ur visit to the US..I haven't been checking ur blog for sometime and did not know of ur trip :(...Maybe I'll talk/meet u next time around...Another thing, I want to email u for some information...can u send me ur email address? Mine is mvn_jyothi@yahoo.com...thank u!

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home