Friday, February 22, 2008

Sometimes...

you just suddenly realise that people are very important in your life...Not that you don't believe that...its just that with the day to day routine...you tend to even stop thinking about people, forget calling them, talking to them...
But it doesn't mean you don't care, they are there at the back of your mind ALWAYS...
Today morning I got a call from Putchu...she was feeling low...wanted to talk to somebody...so she called me...Suddenly everything came back, the 10AM meeting did not matter, the traffic jam I was stuck in did not matter, the deliverable that my team is trying to meet and doesn't even look remotely possible...all this didn't matter...
I wanted to be there...talk to her...share her feelings...get her out of that "low". But frankly, I couldn't do much...I spoke to her about some stupid things that she already knew...the daily and the routine stuff...

Amazing how things change...when we were in college...we really did not know the world outside...the problems...the struggles...yet we had loads of things to talk about...but now...when we are a part of that rut...when we are living here in this hell called "world", we know every nuance of it...we have got really nothing to talk about...!!!
After a 5 minutes conversation...it is back to..."So what else" or "Nuvvu Cheppu...?"

Have we really lost touch??

P.S: But the intention is still there. I really want to have those looooong conversations...those unending discussions...I really do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home